I celebrated my birthday and our family went to Denver for a long weekend. We stayed with my sister and had a fabulous time. The highlight was that Kwin and I went and saw Wicked! Loved it again--it was fabulous!!
We had a very early snowfall that took down a lot of my tree branches. We basically had no autumn colors this year because of that lovely storm. Everything just died and fell. Very depressing, since autumn is my favorite time of year!
The boys and I left Kwin at home and we made a fun trip to Saratoga. While we were there, Dad recruited us to help rake their leaves. Mason really got into it and had his own kid-sized rake!
I got a new bathroom floor. Here is the nasty 70's before photo:
And after:

Halloween!!! Mason found a pair of old cowboy boots at my mom's house, so his costume was sealed at that moment. He will hardly take those boots off! He loves the noise they make on the floor.

Tyler, the rock star. He has the attitude to go with the costume! HA HA. He really is a good kid and is usually a happy teenager, but he does have his moments. :)


1 comment:
I don't know what it is about kids in cowboy boots -- I just love it! Our autumn wasn't very long, either. The new bathroom floor looks great!
Post a Comment