The summer is flying by. We haven't really done anything or gone anywhere yet, but it still feels like we've been going non-stop. We have, however, enjoyed eating on our deck a lot. It has been a cooler summer than what we are used to. This is our latest favorite--kabobs! We grill all year long, but we have been using our grill a LOT (almost every night, it seems)!

Tyler was a shepherd in the stake's production of "Savior of the World" for youth conference. He had a couple of vocal solos and he was awesome. He also went to a youth leadership camp and to scout camp, but he lost my camera (AAHHH) and I have no pictures to post for those last 2 events.

Brady (and Tyler) helped the scouts with a fundraiser during rodeo week. We helped park cars. Brady and I, along with our cubmaster, were the lone cub scouts and we sat a few blocks down the road from the actual parking lot where we parked cars for a fee. The scouts made a ton of money. Here is Brady working it!


At least I have a post now and I'll try to put a few more in this next week or so. Happy Summer!
1 comment:
Loved the pictures. I believe that Tyler has his mother's talents. Isn't it fun to watch your sons grow and achieve?
We drove through the eastern part of Wyoming when we went on our vacation, (Devil's Tower and Deadwood). I loved the Wyoming I saw. If the rest of it is as beautiful, WOW.
Post a Comment