I am really excited for this weekend and our church's General Conference. And not just because I get to stay home and watch church on TV! LOL! As I look back through the last few years, I can find a talk in every conference that I felt was just for me. I look forward to having that experience again this weekend.
Do you have favorite speakers? I definitely have my favorites. I have always felt a strong connection to Elder Holland. He has had a profound impact on my life over and over again. I can't wait to hear his talk! Recently, Elder Wirthlin and Elder Cook have had messages that I felt were exactly what I needed to hear. And I always love President Monson's remarks. I love that man!
And then there is the Priesthood Session on Saturday night. Tyler now goes with Kwin and it will be just 3 more conferences until Brady joins them. It is exciting for me to see father and son bonding through that experience! I'm taking Brady and Mason to the movies tomorrow night while Kwin and Tyler go to the men's potluck dinner and then the session. It will be a fun night for all of us!
Here's to an uplifting weekend!

1 comment:
Hi, Just stopped by your blog and enjoyed reading your post. One of my favorite speakers along with those you mentioned is Pres. Uchtdorf. Is that how you spell his name?
Post a Comment