Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I was humming this song all night, so I thought I would come up a "few of my favorite things" (in no particular order).

1. Alice Springs chicken at Outback! My family thinks I'm nuts to order chicken there, but it is to die for! Especially the honey mustard sauce.

2. My piano--I love to play!


3. Captain Moroni--he is a stud!!

4. Cool summer evenings and crisp autumn days.

5. Having a clean house--I wonder why mine isn't?

6. Listening to Tyler and Brady sing.

7. Pavarotti hitting high C!!!

8. Mason's sloppy kisses.

9. Living in Wyoming.

10. Cows--I don't know why, but I love them!

These are a few things I enjoy. I will continue to add to this list in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was one of your favorite things. I guess not........... Phhh Watch it.....

Carrie said...

Kristin- That is a great list! It is nice to see you have a blog. We also have one, and I think it is a great way to keep in touch. Your boys sure are grown up...I just can't believe it.
Carrie Graham

Brenny said...

I like Captain Moroni, too. The ultimate in Super Hero.