Saturday, February 21, 2009

You've been tagged......

This is a fun tag... If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. Go to your photo file in your computer, open the fourth file, then choose the fourth picture to post on your blog and explain it.


This was taken on July 1st, 2008. It was Brady's 8th birthday and this is a picture of his Major League Baseball cake. Brady is really into sports and he played baseball for the first time last summer. He loved it!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Love your blog! It's so much fun to see pics of your family and hear what you are up to. Hope you are still healing quickly. Sounds painful!

Brenny said...

Great picture. It is so fun to see you guys again (well, in pictures, but you know what I mean). I can't believe how big your kids are. I'm glad you had a picture of Mason -- that is what I remember your kids looking like.

I hope you heal fast! What a scar to be able to whip out to show the grand kids. :)

Ginger said...

Wow!
Good to hear from you! Talk about a voice from the past. You guys look fabulous.

JoAnn Arnold said...

So fun to get to hear and see how your life is going. I recognized your pictures, immediatly. You haven't change much only the boys have aged.

How goes the Therapy? thinking about you.