



And, you might be wondering, what did I do with myself? I spent a glorious night watching chick flicks and eating almond m&ms in my bed! I watched "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day." A so-so movie. I did enjoy the ending. Then I watched the season finale of Numbers. I haven't followed that show much this year, but I did enjoy this episode a lot! Then I watched "Bride Wars." Very cute movie and one that I will definitely see again. I enjoyed a heavenly night of no snoring, no crying, and lots of extra room in the bed! I'm thinking this should be a monthly tradition for the "Wilkes Boys." At least for the next 2 months or so.

1 comment:
I think you had a pretty fun camp out, yourself - One that I would enjoy. No responsibility. No work, just m&m's and movies. Even as I write this I feel jealous.
I Loved the pictures of the boys. I think they had fun too, however. How about Kwin? Did he have fun? I think he did.
Post a Comment