Friday, May 22, 2009

My Silly Boy!

Mason is a strange little guy at times. His latest thing is that he loves to sleep in his shoes. He throws a FIT if you try to take them off before bed and he has to have them back on as soon as the pajamas are on. This picture was taken yesterday morning. He is catching some serious Z's (in my bed, I might add, which is where he ends up most nights). What a little sweetheart.




Lately he is obsessed with the babysitter. Since I work at the jr. high in the afternoons, he goes to a friend's house for a little over an hour every afternoon. He has 2 friends from church there and usually has a good time. But ever since spring break, he gets really sad and somber before I take him. In fact, for a few weeks, every time I would turn to go up the hill to go to their house, he would start crying. It is getting better every day, but now he is obsessed. He talks all morning about going to the babysitter. Today he even sat at the piano and played a few notes and "sang" about the babysitter. Too funny.

And one more cute story about him--he has replaced his cheesy grin (see earlier post) with something else when he is in trouble. It is too cute! He looks me square in the eye, gives 3 kisses in the air, and says, "I love you." How can I stay mad at that?

1 comment:

Brenny said...

Too cute! Maybe the whole shoe thing is a 'gird your loins'. You know, be ready to go at a moments notice...