It is hard to believe that Kwin and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun! We had dinner at a Mexican place here in town. Kwin surprised me with flowers at our table (he had been down earlier in the day and had arranged for them to already be there). Very sneaky! We went to the movies after dinner and saw Star Trek. We LOVED that movie! It was a fun night. P.S. Our anniversary was May 28th--I'm a little behind in my posting!

Here are the flowers and also the willow tree figurine "Anniversary" he got for me.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great time...beautiful flowers!
Happy Anniversary! Sixteen years is something to be proud of.
And we loved Star Trek, too. I still get geeked out when I think about it... SO good.
Happy Anniversary! I also loved seeing the pictures of all those Bartlett's. Man, I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment