It has been a few weeks since I have posted. It has been a crazy start to the summer! My flower beds have been terribly neglected. This year I hadn't done anything to them yet. Blame it on my foot injury--I still have a terrible time kneeling and getting up again. Or blame it on being sick for about 2 weeks with a cold/sinus infection. Or maybe the blame lies with mother nature, who sent so much rain that it was almost impossible to get outside to do any work in early June. At any rate, it weighed on my mind enough that something had to be done! So we took out all of the old white rock that was here when we moved in. Major weeding was needed. All in all, it was a lot of fun to work in the flower beds and the end result is very pleasing to me. I have one more bed to take care of. Maybe this week. . . Here are some before and after pictures:
Before

After

Before
After
Before
After

5 comments:
Looks lovely! I love gardening. I must be getting old.
I can see you have been very busy. Like what you've done.
Funny you ask about that Choir. I just found out Justin signed us up to host a group of kids when my Bishops wife dropped off the paper. They will be at the Billings Stake Center which is off of Grand. IF you go down Grand, and then turn left at 30Th St. West you will run right into it. Hope this helps if you need any more info let me know, and I will see what I can do for you.
Wow! Way too much work! It looks incredible though! Now you can come do ours! ;)
Post a Comment