Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Boys!



Here are some random shots of the boys.

This is Tyler displaying a quilt block he made for a history assignment. He had to research a building in downtown Sheridan, take pictures of it, transfer the photo to fabric, and sew borders onto the photo. And here he is at his floor hockey tournament.


Here is Brady at his floor hockey game. This was right before his first surgery. Next is Brady as the official score keeper for one of Tyler's hockey games. He was so excited to be asked to do that and he did a great job!!!




Here is Mason after I caught him playing in my makeup. Looks like he needs some work on his tecnhique! And here is the "cheesy grin" I referred to in an earlier post. It is his secret weapon. He whips that out when he knows he is in trouble!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cheesy grin. Did he learn that from you? :)