Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

Remember "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy on Saturday Night Live? Those always made me laugh. So I thought I would post some weekly random thoughts. Here is my first attempt:
  • How can one human body produce so much SNOT?

  • Why don't most of my blogging friends update their blogs? I was chastised for going about 10 days with no updates. Some of you have gone months. . . :)
  • Where do little boys get so much energy?

  • There is nothing like the feeling of climbing into bed with clean, fresh sheets.

  • Showering on a shower stool is highly overrated (but better than not showering at all).

  • And finally, I got my new pair of black tennis shoes. I think they will work nicely with my black dress pants, but I still look like a dork in a skirt. I guess I will have to get used to it. Tuesday is the 10 week mark since my surgery. Crazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can answer why little boys have so much energy...because they are boys. I swear mine came out of the womb yielding light sabers!

Brenny said...

The Jack Handy thoughts were the best. I still use the 'can't we all be brothers?' phrase more than I should.

Let me know if you find out about the snot. I'm curious...

Lynie said...

Thanks for listening to my complaints and updating this!