Saturday, March 7, 2009

To The Best Husband Ever.....Ode to Kwin!

I just have to give KUDOS to Kwin. He is truly the best guy around. This morning he cleaned out our freezer of all of the rotten, nasty, smelly food that spoiled last week when it was accidentally unplugged. The smell was so bad, that upstairs, a whole floor away from the mess, I was gagging and about to lose it. But he was a trooper and did the whole job by himself. I owe him BIG TIME.

My husband is such a nice gent,
He cleaned out our freezer and went
To the dump with the mess,
His name I will bless!
My Kwinner, that guy's heaven sent!

Okay, so I'm not the best poet, but I am so thankful that I have a great guy who will do the nasty jobs so I don't have to. Thanks, honey. You're the best!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a great poem...nice job!! We painted the bowls at In Good Glazes. They charge you by the item you choose. You don't pay for the paint or anything. So if you pick an item that is $10.00 that is what you pay. Then you get to pick out your paint, and they will refill your water for you, and come around and help you if you need anything. We have gone there a few times, and absolutely love it. The owners are wonderful, and we always have a good time. They will fire it for you, and then you will have to pick it up another time. You should check it.

Brenny said...

YAY for poems! And seriously, who deserves spontaneous verses about his greatness more than Kwin. Especially for cleaning out the fridge.