y is home recovering from surgery) and then I went downstairs to look for something. What I found was a war zone. The family room and Tyler's and Brady's rooms were a nightmare. I have only been downstairs a couple of times since my injury 2 months ago and I guess Kwin isn't quite the slave driver I am when it comes to keeping things neat. Granted, I am not the best housekeeper in the world. But I do try to have things semi-clean and tidy. I was in tears as I spent the next 2.5 hours cleaning things up. In Tyler's room, I piled everything that was on the floor or in the closet on his bed and he gets to deal with that before he goes to bed tonight.The worst part of it is I found the freezer unplugged and all of our meat spoiled. I will spare you the gory details. So, it has not been the best of days in the Wilkes home. I guess we are experiencing opposition in all things. It takes the nasty messes to appreciate a clean house. At least that is what I am trying to tell myself! I will hope for a much better day tomorrow!
4 comments:
Ha Ha. Very funny mom. At least it is not messy like the other time. Ha Ha. "So funny."
Sorry for the day, but I have had those too! That is when I just get a quart of ice cream and go to town!
Sorry about your day, I feel your pain when it comes to days like that. We had a few bad ones a couple of weeks ago. For being 4 and 2 my little girls sure do know how to make a mess with the best of them!! Keeps me on my toes I guess!
Nice work!!! ha ha
Post a Comment