This is the beginning of the storm last night. It really started coming down around 5:00. Huge flakes!
This was the scene at around 10:00 last night. We had a couple of inches at that point.
This is what we woke up to. Kwin was outside shoveling for quite a while.

This is the scene from my kitchen window. Quite the sight!
So much for March going out like a lamb. More like a lion. We are in a blizzard warning through today. Lots of snow. It is a pretty winter wonderland out there. School is cancelled today, as are a lot of businesses around town and the college. There is no unnecessary travel in the area, including in town. We have somewhere between 12 and 18 inches of new snow! Keep in mind that the 5 or so inches we got last weekend were all melted before this storm hit. Gotta love Wyoming weather!
6 comments:
WOW!! We also got a lot of snow, but not quite that much. I'm really not loving the snow so much!! I want the nice weather to come so that the girls and I can go out and play!
WOW! My in-laws are suppose to be heading that direction tomorrow, on their way to Montana. I hope they make it! And I hope you don't freeze.
Love the pictures of your snow. While it snows up north, we get wicked wind tossing red dirt through any small crack it can find in the house.
How pretty...I love it when it snows like that. Bad for trees but beautiful to look at. I hope you baked cookies and enjoyed the day indoors!
And I was complaining about our 3-4 inches of snow! Wow! This is just one more reason why I hate March! It just teases you with nice weather and then hits you with a snow storm.
Makes me glad I'm not in Wyoming right now!
Post a Comment